RESS-BTTI-01 : Basic Technical Training Installation – 18 [h]
The BTT Installation Module aims to provide the Delegates with the ability to:
• Identify the main installation activities and explain the overallrisks and hazards associated with the installation environment
• Explain the checklist systemthroughout the complete installation process
• Explain the characteristics of the installation environment
• Explain the principles and standards for handling and storing goods and components onsite or within a storage area before and after installation
• Explain the basic principles of the lifting equipment
• Explain the basic preparation of main components before installation
• Explain the basic mechanical completion
• Demonstrate how to perform the basic electrical completion including the principles and standards for handling and installing cables
• Explain the basic hydraulic completion
• Explain the principles of operating external generators during installation
• Explain the basis of how to do a handover to commissioning
Book for training
RESS-BTTM-01 : Basic Technical Training Mechanical – 16 [h]
The aim of the BTT Mechanic Module is to give the Delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic mechanical tasks (supervised by an experienced technician), using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.
RESS-BTTE-01: Basic Technical Training Electrical – 16 [h]
The training session allows the participant to gain basic electrical skills in order to perform regular jobs in the proximity of electrical installations as well as simple electrical procedures and measurements.
RESS-BTTH-01: Basic Technical Training Hydraulic – 10 [h]
The aim of the BTT Hydraulic Module is to give the Delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic hydraulic tasks (supervised by an experienced technician), using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.